Friday, June 10, 2011

Bugger

I'm sitting in bed, wide awake. Again. There are now 11 days until the #murderatsea cruise. The only thing I have purchased is sunscreen. OK, technically, the girls have everything they will need, though it is nowhere near packed. I have gone to purchase some sundresses, to no avail.


HINT: Old Navy, when you say you are having a sundress sale, you should have more than 3 styles of dresses in the store. Also, you should have more than 3 of each style. Did you know there are more sizes beyond XS and XXL? It's true. LOOK INTO IT.

I hate shopping. Hate. It. Capital H A T E, with the passion of a thousand fiery suns. Having to buy stuff for myself, when I am currently the size I am (a virtual planetoid), sucks ASS. (I am using a lot of capital letters. Hrm.)

I have no idea what point I'm trying to make. I guess it's mostly that I will be trapped on a boat with the in-laws from hell soon, and I have nothing to wear. Yes, that sounds about right.


No comments: